Joining one of our leagues is a great way to meet new friends as well as make golf a regular part of your life. What a great way to unwind, get some exercise and at the same time enjoy the beautiful surroundings. If you would like to form your own league, corporate league, we would like to hear from you.PAY ENTRY FEES
Men’s League Format
- Men’s Night will run all day Thursday’s. 9 Holes will count towards Men’s Night
- Please make a Tee Time we will be blocking the Thursday Tee Sheet for Men’s Day from 3PM TO 6:30PM. Members will be allowed to book 7 days in advance, non – Members will be able to book Monday for Thursday. New this season you will be able to book online through Tee – On Golf Men’s League. One Tee Time Per Member Name Only, you will not be able to book more than One Tee Time under One name. Your group can only consist of four golfers no groups of five will be allowed.
- We will be using the new Gallus Golf App for our Men’s League and all tournaments. We will have live scoring throughout all events. Golfers will be required to enter their scores as they play it will give the Live Scoring Feature throughout the Event.
- All Golfers names will be in the event you just have to find your group and add them to scorecard. If a Player is Not on the List, we will Add them Before or After Round.
Men’s League Fee – $10 – Includes the following:
- 2$ Entry in the Deuce Pot (Deuce Hole Will Be Chosen Before Men’s Night Starts you have to win hole outright to win the deuce pot if not there will be a carry over) Deuce Pot is Full Field
- 2$ Entry into Skins (Full Field)
- EVERYONE WILL PLAY THE BLUE TEES. Holes #4 & #6 White & Blue tees will be the same. There will be four divisions Gross & Net prizes (No Seniors Division)
- We have moved Seniors Day to Tuesday’s, and it will be a 9-hole event as well so any Seniors can play on Tuesday anytime)
- 1$ year end prizes
- 1$ Proximity Holes
- 4$ will go to Gross Prizes Flight depend on golfer turnout.
Guests Fee $50.00 for 9 Holes – Includes $10.00 Entry Fee into Men’s Night, 9-hole green fee & Half cart fee for 9 holes.
Guests Fee $60.00 for 18 Holes – Includes $10.00 Entry Fee into Men’s Night, 18-hole green fee & Half cart fee for 9 holes.
Exciting news for 2024 golf season, our ladies league a day long event with tee times starting at 9 am and continuing with blocked tee times between 4pm and 6 pm. New this season you will be able to book online through Tee – On Golf Ladies League.
The event pricing will be $15.00 for members and $30.00 for guests, this includes green fee, half a cart and entry fee for prizes. We will be set up for a front nine scramble for pricing and prizes, but you can always play 18 holes if 9 holes is not enough.
Our goal as a club is to continue to increase our ladies league numbers and for our ladies to have more of a presence in our club participating in club tournaments home & home events, and social events throughout the season.
In meeting over the winter, we have come up with monthly special events for Wednesdays starting in June as well as an opening spring starter and a fall social. The club is going to offer meal specials for all day on Wednesday as well as a beverage cart for our day. We see this as a very positive opportunity to grow our ladies league and we hope everyone will embrace the changes and support ladies that love to golf.
In other news for 2024 Steve Masters will run a ladies clinic again offering two clinics with a max of ten ladies per group, details of time and prices will follow.
We are also aiming for a monthly golf and grub night on a Friday evening, this will be a pre-registered event and open to anyone and we will not only enjoy golf and grub but entertainment.
2024 is going to be FUN.
Tuesday Seniors League (Age 50 & Older)
New to 2024 we will be running Seniors League all day. It will be a 9-hole scoring format so our evening golfers can participate.
- We will still have a morning Shotgun at 8:30 am for those who would like to play 18 holes. The Shotgun Draw will be done by pro shop, deadline to sign up is Monday 5pm. Kitchen will be open for the Tuesday Morning Shotgun.
- Anyone not participating in the Shotgun can play anytime throughout Tuesday and book your own tee time.
The $5.00 fee will be as follows.
- Deuce Pot
- We will also run a 50/50 draw with half going to a daily winner and half goes to year end function.
PLEASE POST YOUR SCORES TO GET A VALID HANDICAP